Who We Are
The BOCES serves Colorado families through schools we authorize and oversee. One of our schools specializes in closing the gap for students with reading challenges, including dyslexia. We also serve students in blended and online learning schools and programs through unprecedented collaboration, accountability and support. The BOCES also offers a homeschooling enrichment program, just opened for the 2020-2021 school year.
We at the BOCES value academic excellence that is achieved through authentic relationships and encourage face to face student-teacher relationships even where leveraging online education tools to fulfill our vision to be a welcoming host to innovative, exceptional programs and schools. We are expanding availability and access to quality, innovative public education programs in Colorado which families seek.
Education reEnvisioned BOCES is:
- Building the necessary infrastructure and support systems to establish effective and compliant online and conventional schools.
- Offering online and blended learning expertise to support all teachers, administrators and staff.
- Ensuring excellence from service providers by being a highly engaged and supportive overseer.
- Clearly communicating expectations to service providers, teachers, students, families and other stakeholders.
- Monitoring real time data to ensure swift action is taken when challenges are presented.
- Passionate about improving online and school house education through support, accountability and collaboration.